fall winter 2012 trend report by mila loulou

Soon you will start to overwhelm all trends for the coming autumn/winter season. From each cover will cry out "be trendy, be fashion, be cool!" I have prepared a subjective review of the fw 2012/13 collection and I chose what I like! Trends are trends, but do not forget about style!


Something for Isabela Marant fans! Shirts with cowboys' details, ankle pants with shining applications, boxes jacket. If you don't want look like a boy, instead of pants wear mini skirt or dress with studs. Don't forget about belt!
  

Do you think you will have time this fall for walk through the woods? If yes, you have already an outfit! Take fur, tweed, leather, all this earth colors mix with purple and yellow. Chanel propose to wear pants under skirt, do not underestimate Karl, I'm sure you don't want get cold!


Designers love this epoque! Each year they are going through baroque again to discover new stuff. But is nothing new in Belle Epoque anymore. Velvet, transparency, black, flowers. We saw all. Although i have to admit that I'm really in love Dolce and Gabbanas' flower bags and Balmains' encrusted jacket.


You know that I had crush on Moschino collection. So I had to include it in my report. Come back to 60's with me, take your hair up, wear head band and "make up your life". With sugar colors and sweet sweaters we will say no cold winter!


If you add some sparkles to your Sugargal you are ready to go out in night. Cause night collections, like always, are very sparkling! Designers slowly going in cosmic age, so be one step forward and wear your cosmic outfit right now!



Minimalism is a peferction. Celine and Chloe are perfect minimalism designers. Oversized is key word to their collection this time. And its look perfect on everybody!


And again something for everybody. When you have enough colors, patterns and all this fashion bullshit wear  black and white. Simple and always on top. I actually do it a lot last time. Propably cause I have enough spring/summer trends and I cannot wait that will be enough cold to wear the new one!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.